TTS Alarm free (Text-to-speech)
by: FMPROJECT • 8
☆ Create your personal alarms with recorded or text-to-speech voices.
How can we use our incredible iPhone the right way?
How about hiring someone to read you “to-do-list” one by one while you are doing something eles?
No need to run the app or see what’s happening with the alarm. Just hear it!
- “TTS Alarm” reads aloud your customized voice alarms whenever you needed.
- It works just like built in clock app. All with a few taps. The settings are all done. You don't have to learn how to use.
- Simply record or type your personal memo and set the time (with repeat interval).
- “Recorded” or “text to speech” voices are saved as ringtones that can be used for later alarms or timers.
- Local notifications - No need to have app running to be reminded (Alarm works even if you exit the app)
- Multiple alarms (Repeat alarms on specific weekdays.)
- Voice timer
- Voice recording or text-to-speech alarms (42 languages)
- Snooze alarm
- 20 built in ringtone sounds.
☆ “TTS Alarm” allows you to:
- Remember to take (which!) medication on time
- Remember to call your parents
- Remember to have (what!) appointment with (someone!) on time.
- Simply, it will save lots of time in your life!