Fun Golf GPS
by: GolfCoders • 655
Learn why over 1 million golfers use FunGolf GPS to get accurate yardages information and improve their golf game. And be sure to check FunGolf for Apple Watch!
With FunGolf GPS for Apple Watch, you have the yardages right on your wrist: you can prepare your next shot with confidence, for an unmatched golf experience.
FunGolf for Apple Watch features:
- Scrollable interactive hole layout with distance to any point of the map thanks to the digital crown
- High-contrast maps of the hole for optimal legibility
- Automatic location-based or score-based hole-tracking
- Convenient scorekeeping for up to 4 players.
- Instant shot-tracking: how long was that drive?
- Uses Apple Watch Series 2 built-in GPS when available
- High-contrast 3D maps, visible even in bright sun light.
- Intelligent indicators showing the yardages to the green and hazards in play, updated as you move on the course.
- Automatic club suggestion: Based not only on your per-club distances, but also on your current lie.
- Offline maps: No internet connection is needed while you play. Go abroad and play without even thinking of your data plan.
- Scorecard management: FunGolf displays your score, even in stableford. It will even simulate your handicap index after playing a round.
- Rounds data synchronisation across your Apple Watch, iPhone and iPad
- Pro-grade statistics: see how your game improves over time with incredible stats like Average score, Average Putts per hole, Greens in Regulation...
- FunGolf uses the Health app to save your golf rounds as workouts and track your calories burned, steps and walking distance.
Available for more than 18,000+ courses in the USA and 34,000+ worldwide.
Please note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. FunGolf will use your GPS only when you have started a golf round, and will automatically stop it when you end the round or leave the golf course.
In-app purchases availables:
Membership FunGolf $4.49/month or $19.99/year.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Cost of renewal is $4.49/month or $19.99/year depending on your subscription.
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.