by: Arobas Music • 1.4K
The Guitar Pro application allows all musicians to view and play sheet music and tablature made with the famous Guitar Pro tab-editing program for Windows and Mac.
This mobile version is the ideal companion for you to practice your favorite songs and share them at any time, anywhere! Coming up with some arpeggio, a riff, a chord sequence? You can now note and save it all on the single-track tablature NotePad.
Powerful score player
• Supporting GP3/4/5/6/7 (.gp) and PowerTab (.ptb) file formats,
• Tab (with rhythms), slash, and standard notations,
• Compatible with mySongBook portal to sheet music (monthly subscription excluded),
• Load files via WiFi and web browser, iTunes, e-mail,
• Integrated sheet-music library with search, filters, and favorites,
• Multitrack player with soundboard: volume / solo-mute / soundbanks,
• Metronome and visual countdown,
• 3 zooming levels,
• Guitar or bass fretboard (for right- and left-handers), and virtual keyboard,
• On-the-fly tempo changes,
• On-the-fly global transposing by half-tones,
• Playing any selection in loops,
• Simplified navigation between sections,
• E-mailing files directly from the application,
• Exporting files to PDF,
• Compatible with the Fretlight Wireless Guitar.
NotePad tool to create a tablature
• Use the NotePad to edit a single-track tablature for guitar, bass, banjo, ukulele, and mandolin,
• Tablature for 4- to 8-string instruments,
• 19 built-in sounds,
• Customizable tuning and tempo,
• Export your ideas into Guitar Pro 6 and 7 formats so as to later carry on with your composition on the Guitar Pro desktop version.
The app will be updated frequently, so feel free to contact our team to send a question or give your feedback.
For more info:
Need help: https://support.guitar-pro.com
Q: Can I create or edit sheet music with this app?
A: Unlike Guitar Pro for Windows and Mac, this app does not let you change the notation in an existing Guitar Pro file, or create sheet music in standard notation. It is however possible to edit a single-track tablature with the NotePad tool. Editing a drum track is not available with the NotePad tool.
Q: Can I open the sheet music I have purchased on mySongBook with this app?
A: If you bought a single tab or a songbook (single buying option) on mySongBook.com you can read your purchased music with the app but you cannot print it. If you use the monthly subscription, it is currently not possible to access your sheet music.