by: Nick Culbertson • 86
**Anime Radio+** - Streaming Internet Anime Radio
Why is **Anime Radio+** the best?
1. More Stations YOU Want To Hear (20 and Counting)
2. Background Audio to surf the Web while you listen
3. Diverse Selection Of Channels (Jpop, Jrock, Anime, Jpoptronica, and More)
"Anime Radio+" Station List
******* Anime Radio *******
91.8 The Fan - Anime 24/7
AnimeNfo Radio | Anime music!
Anime Web Radio
Armitage - JPop/JRock/Anime
***** Anime Radio & Beyond *****
CALMRADIO.COM - ORIENT - Sampler
Split Infinity Radio
Radio Conexao Otaku
91.1 KLSU Radio
Stop the music in 3 simple ways
* Open app and click stop
* Close app entirely (double click the device home button, touch and hold on the app you want to close and touch the little x that pops up)
* Use the iPhone/iPad universal music controller accessed by swiping up from the bottom
Q: Where can I find these stations online?
A: Follow the link to the MadCalfApps.blogspot.com page in the app.
Q: Why do some of the stations have the wrong song titles?
A: The MetaData (or song titles) are collected from the websites providing the stream. They have either mislabeled the song or it has not updated yet.
Q: Why are some stations blank at times?
A: Some of these stations are controlled by real DJs and if they aren't playing anything at the time or their site is down no music will play. Fortunately we have over 20 Channels so you will always have a lot to choose from.
Mad Calf Apps