H'clap! 〜Light & Clock - Sound sensor〜
by: Hige-G • 0
" H'clap! " Light & Clock is equipped with sound sensors.
Light is illuminated in response to sound. Now, clap your hands with everyone!
Mobile phone is a necessity to modern people. Now, will be equipped with the bedside, even when everyone is sleeping.
" H'clap! " Is in response to sound by simply tapping a hand, you can see the bright lights and clock. Operations can be performed without touching the mobile phone.
Everyone want to bedside, is very useful app.
● App is recommended for gifts!
＜Sometimes App will save the people＞
· To those who are hospitalized.
· People with disabilities.
· People during pregnancy.
It's easy to use
○ No-Touch also features switching
When you start the app, automatic illumination light quickly.
Light mode and Clock mode switching is possible with (2 continuous sound) Double "Clap". In the same way, you can be switched by even pushing the button at the bottom of the switch.
○ The sensitivity of the sensor for your own use
Sensitivity setting, you can change at the top of the mark. MAX is the highest sensitivity, the light switches in a little sound. Set, the sensitivity will be dull if you go to the right. Beard running sensor is a number in response to environmental sounds now.
○ There are two types of lighting method
[HOLD] Light is lit and the light goes off, repeat alternately.
[AUTO] Will turn off automatically after 5 seconds with a light.
○ Light-featured Rock
When the screen toward the floor, take it with a light lock.
When the screen towards the ceiling, the lock is released.
- Display screen is compatible with a horizontal orientation.
- Wait for screen to minimize power consumption, making it a faint brightness.
- Make sure this launch the app, iPhone auto-lock of the main body will be disabled. A long time, if you want to use light lit, please use while charging.
- Camera flash light is not lit.
- The use of while listening to music is not allowed.
- Sensor will react to external sound. iPhone default to sound an alarm clock does not respond. Alarm other apps that have been downloaded will be setting there is no sound.
- One "Clap", many times if the feature is switched. Please try to drop the sensitivity of the sensor to the right one stage.
- This app is also available on any device of iOS 7 or later.
● On the support site, published in video!
You can check the actual feeling. Please refer.