NoteWorks Lite for iPhone
by: Azati Corporation • 29
NoteWorks is a musical game, designed to teach note recognition and improve sight reading skills. Hungry Munchy is eager to swallow elusive blue notes. Your goal is to help Munchy catch each note as quickly as possible.
The game combines learning and fun into a single gratifying experience. The app is both educational and entertaining, with an intuitive and visually appealing interface.
NoteWorks was created for:
• iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users.
• Players of all ages.
• Families with multiple players.
• Music teachers with multiple students.
Game design features include:
• A funny animated character.
• User-friendly menus.
• Superb graphics.
• Engaging sound effects.
Note reading options:
• On-screen piano keyboard input.
• On-screen guitar fretboard input.
• MIDI keyboard input.
• "A, B, C" note naming.
. . . CDEFGAB
. . . CDEFGAH
. . . ABCDEFG
. . . AHCDEFG
• "Do, Re, Mi" (Fixed Do) note naming.
• Treble clef.
• Students learn by playing and having fun.
• Students can choose to play with hints.
• Students play without hints to earn points and stars.
• Players learn to recognize notes instantly, on sight.
• Game speed is controlled to increase or decrease difficulty, or students may choose to play without any time limit.
While music teachers persistently stress the importance of sight reading, most teachers prefer not to spend valuable lesson time on basic note recognition skills. Thus, NoteWorks helps music teachers concentrate on more interesting aspects of their art, such as technique and musicality.
NoteWorks was created for people who like to learn by playing and having fun. It was designed with the objective of neither being too easy nor too hard, and never boring. We hope you'll find NoteWorks both useful and entertaining, and we would greatly appreciate it if you could share your thoughts and opinions about the game by rating it.