Hello day: Afternoon (education apps for kids)
by: Faina Girko • 23
See how the day has dawned? Now it’s time to get to all those new interesting activities and daily tasks that await us. Funtiki presents a new game.
Join in the new role-playing fun where your children will pretend they’re running a household as they set about the daily jobs that must be done:
- Feeding hungry pets isn’t an easy task – so many kinds of food, so many animals. It’s so easy to mix everything up and make your pets angry.
- Tidy up the room by solving mini-puzzles.
- After you get done with your chores, take a trip to the lake and catch beautiful fish. And maybe you’ll come across something interesting!
- After all that work, it’s time to fortify yourself – it’s time for a delicious, healthy lunch!
- The scenes contain simple logic puzzles which develop your child’s attention span and logical thinking.
- The two characters, a boy and a girl, are lively, cheerful, and sweet.
- This role-playing game is designed to foster children’s enthusiasm for their daily chores.
- The intuitive interface of the children
- No advertising
- No in-game purchase
- No strong rules – play as much as you like
- Recommended for kids aged 2-6 years old