English irregular verbs for Korean-speaking
by: Euvit, s.r.o. • 0
# 1 English language learning application - English irregular verbs for Korean-speaking
iSmartLanguage is the newest and the fastest language learning method. It is similar to the learning method adopted by children who learn to speak their mother language. At first they listen to adults then they learn to imitate them and finally they create their own sentences and phrases.
If you are interested to understand native speakers, speak with a correct and authentic pronunciation and without any need of translation or learning it by heart, then this application is the best for you!
Top features of the iSmartLanguage methods:
* Absolutely natural method of learning - NO learning by heart
* You will subconsciously learn grammar by repeating of a large amount of sentences
* New 'vocabulary' is presented in the context of dialogue - this is also helpful for learners to feel how spoken English works in sentence and dialogue.
* It's also done in the format of a story with a plot - so this is cohesive, as you get to 'know' the characters and get emotionally involved
* No need of a dictionary (there is a word by word translation)
* The study plan is completely in your hands
The Complete course consists of:
* 42 minutes
* 1 377 sentences
* 1 873 unique words
For more information about the method and application, please feel free to visit the product site on www.iSmartLanguage.com.
If you would like to express anything to us, please send a message to our support directly from the application – that’s only way where we are able to respond.
In case you like this application then leave your feedback on App Store – we really appreciate that.