Chicken Breeding Factory fun
by: Ghulam Zuhra • 0
Welcome to Farming Production ; Poultry farm factory township & chicken Breeding Factory!
Poultry store is the process of raising domesticated birds like hen, chicken, peacock, ostrich and duck for the purpose of breed.
Poultry farm factory become most revenue generating business and many people want to start their own business but question rise here how to start breed factory. In chicken breed factory you can get some tips how to start and get handsome profit and play important role to meet factory requirements in your township by the mean of fun.
Chicken farm factory is designed with amazing game play for kids’ fun with persuasive level. Chicken breed farm has a diverse part where little kids and toddlers will become a farmer on farm and open farm store where you can start breeding of different birds: hen, peacock and ostrich.
Through breed farm factory you will increase production in your farm and once your birds grown up sell them into supermarket. Then you have to transport hen babies, peacock babies, duck babies and ostrich babies in the supermarket as a real truck transporter. Farming store has always been a profitable business.
• In farm simulator factory, you have to feed all birds that are in the poultry farm. They mostly eat grains, grasses and seeds. They also need to drink more water in order to lay more eggs.
• After feeding, take them for laying process.
• Well done! You have done an amazing job. Now healthy eggs are ready for hatching.
• Now it’s time to give spa to your birds in that way they will far from disease.
• When the birds’ babies grown up put them into bucket and transfer on to truck simulator transportation and deliver it into poultry farm and township supermarket.
Features of farm simulator factory
• Realistic HD graphics with beautiful interface
• Excellent breeding farm environment
• Raise lovable animals and manage chicken factory
• Earning by delivering birds babies in the market
• Build your new world of farming with farm simulator factory.