Farkle Mania - Free Farkle Live Dice Game
by: Sandeep Bhandari • 0
Farkle dice free is simple and fun dice game.
Farkle dice free differentiated from other farkle game and features unique and exciting single play mode.
Farkle dice free is one of the most popular dice games with the goal to get a high score in 10 rounds.
Roll the dice to earn big points! That one lucky combination could put you in the lead.
With our online leaderboard you'll have hours and hours of entertainment challenging the other players.
Farkle dice free is played by two or more players, with each player in succession having a turn at throwing the dice. Each player's turn results in a score, and the scores for each player accumulate to some winning total (usually 10,000).
- At the beginning of each turn, the player throws all of the dice at once from a cup.
- After each throw, one or more scoring dice must be set aside (see sections on scoring below).
- The player may then either end their turn and bank the score accumulated so far, or continue to throw the remaining dice.
- If the player has scored all six dice, they have "hot dice" and may continue their turn with a new throw of all six dice, adding to the score they have already accumulated. There is no limit to the number of "hot dice" a player may roll in one turn.
- If none of the dice score in any given throw, the player has "farkled" and all points for that turn are lost.
- At the end of the player's turn, the dice are handed to the next player in succession (usually in clockwise rotation), and they have their turn.
Farkle dice free is an exciting fast paced dice game for 2 – 4 players. It's a duel to 10,000 points as you play against famous western heroes, outlaws or your friends. Roll the dice to earn big points! That one combination of skill and luck could make you the new Sheriff of Old Town, USA.