Use Word Spring to boost your English listening skills. Even if you are a beginner, you can make significant progress with your English listening skills.
Use this app for 3 minutes each day. Just focus on watching the English news with a word popped up in the center. Don't worry about understanding the word and just focus on listening to the anchor saying the words.
► WordFlow feature originated from Speech Recognition Technology
- The WordFlow feature of Word Spring highlights every word on the subtitle as the anchor speaks.
- It divides subtitles into units of words, which helps the learner completely focus on the pronunciation.
► The power of VOA Video News Content
- The content available in the app is provided by America's public broadcasting network VOA (Voice of America).
- Learners can increase their knowledge of current events while watching news related to economics, education, health, nature, technology, lifestyles and others. VOA anchors announce the news in a slow speed.
- The English news is updated on a daily basis. Currently there are more than 300 newscast available for download.
► Surprising linguistic features
- The app provides all the features necessary for your English study, including easy repeat for the subtitles, A-B auto repeat, word and video bookmark, one-touch English dictionary connection and many more.
- Words that appear frequently in the TOEIC and TOEFL tests will be highlighted in different colors on the subtitle to help learners prepare for exams.
- The subtitles are divided into 7 categories (Very difficult, difficult, mildly difficult, normal, slightly easy, easy, very easy) according to their level of difficulties. Learners can select the news according to their own levels.
► The perfect entertainment for your down time: Listening Quiz!
- We understand that learners will get tired after watching English news for an extended period of time. Therefore, for every video, there is a surprise listening quiz that challenges learners to spell the English words pronounced by the anchors.