Time and Expense Center
by: Starkode Limited Company • 5
Tired of keeping track of your expenses and work hours? Time and Expense Center keeps all your records organized on the go. Track time, expenses and mileage in one place without any service subscription.
Designed for professionals, small business and personal use, Time and Expense Center is highly customizable and easy to use. Avoid all the mess of keeping your receipts and save time by logging working hours and expenses in 3 simple intuitive steps. Impress your customers by providing timely updates and stylish reports.
SIMPLICITY AND POWER
- Customize the time and expense options you need.
- Log on hours, expenses or mileage into each project.
- Share your reports.
- iCloud Support (Sync data between devices and our apps)
- Offline mode: no need for Wi-Fi or data connection.
- Data is stored directly on the device.
- Compatible with iPhone and iPad.
- Theme color selection.
- Multiple Currency Support.
- Support all ISO 4217 currency codes.
- Foreign Exchange Service included (not available in offline mode).
- Snap a picture of your receipts and share them.
- Personalize your own expense types, payments types, merchants, currencies and locations.
- Supports automobile mileage.
- Log time by Project.
- Choose between Billable and Non-billable tasks.
- Group your time and expenses into projects.
- Create as many projects as you need.
- Link customer and consultant information from your Address Book.
- Define hourly rates per task.
- Export your Time and Expenses to sleek PDF Reports.
- Share reports via Email, iBooks or many other compatible apps.
- Print reports directly using AirPrint.
- We are adding more features soon to improve your experience.
- The license and usage model is provided as a software service, licensed with a monthly subscription and hosted in the cloud.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.