Ukulele Tuner Master
by: NETIGEN Kluzowicz sp. j. • 0
Precision tool that quickly will help you tune your ukulele
Designed and tested by professional musicians
Two modes: Tuner & Pitchfork
Perfect both for professionals and amateurs
Master Ukulele Tuner is an easy-to-use application with which you will be able to tune your ukulele quickly. The application includes sets of strings sounds characteristic for different types of ukuleles.
The algorithm has been adapted to recognize sounds of ukulele most effectively. To get the best result of automatic tuning, play the sound on the single string few times.
The application includes sets of tunes:
- Ukulele, soprano,
- Ukulele, concert.
The application has two modes: pitchfork and tuner.
You can use pitchfork to tune your ukulele in our application – just play ukulele sound of each string and check if the strings of your ukulele are tuned properly. You can also play all sounds automatically (from lowest to highest string) and during recording – tune strings of your ukulele.
If you need any help with tuning your ukulele, turn on the auto tuner. The application will recognize the sound played by you and help you tune each string.
- recordings of real sounds of ukulele,
- pitchfork & tuner mode,
- the ability to set different sound names: American, European and solmization,
- sets of strings characteristic for different types of ukulele,
- the ability to set the frequency of sound "a" (concert pitch) in Hz
- the ability to determine the deviation from the base frequency in cents.
If you will have any problems, please contact us: email@example.com.