Grid # - Add grid on image
by: JinPeng Wang • 140
I believe there are always some people in this world who want to add grids to images, just like me. That's why I developed Grid#. Hope it helps.
1. Add grid to image (from 1x1 to 50x50).
2. There are two types of grids you can choose:
i) Rectangle: You can set number of rows and columns freely.
ii) Square: You set only rows or only columns, and you will have square grids.
3. The lines can be colourful. Use whatever RGB color you like. You can change lines' transparency.
4. You can change line width (from 1 to 20).
5. You can add multiple grids(at most 3) on the image.
(Main grid and grid 2 are free for everyone. To use grid 3, you need to upgrade to Pro version.)
6. You can pick colors from image.
7. Two modes:
i) Fixed Grid: Grid cannot be moved nor be rotated.
ii) Movable Grid(This is a pro feature): Grid can be move, or be rotated (Move two fingers around each other to rotate the grid)