by: 국가평생교육진흥원 • 0
K-MOOC is Korean Massive Open Online Course in order to establish basement of lifelong learning for higher education and to realize practical balance of opportunities for education.
As of 2018, K-MOOC provides more than 300 courses from prestigious 70 universities such as Seoul National University and KAIST, and is open to all.
K-MOOC is the new education paradigm, in which learners participate and experience a two-way learning with teacher and fellow learners!
Experience it now!
Following functions are available in K-MOOC mobile apps :
- sign up and login
- enroll courses and view your own course list
- learn in class: watch videos(view closed captions), solve problems, etc.
- watch videos offline after downloading a course video
(arrange mobile apps to download videos only with Wi-Fi connection)
- communicating through bulletin board
- access learning materials and course announcements
For more information, please visit the websites below
- K-MOOC Mobile-app user manual : https://goo.gl/1xQXbq
- K-MOOC Mobile-app FAQ : https://goo.gl/eugRMh
- K-MOOC Website : http://www.kmooc.kr
- K-MOOC Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/kmooc
- K-MOOC blog : http://blog.naver.com/kmooc_en
K-MOOC is run by The Ministry of Education(MOE) and National Institute for Lifelong Education(NILE)
(O) : K-MOOC, KMOOC, 케이무크, 한국형 무크, 한국형 온라인 공개강좌, k무크, MOOC, 무크, Korean Massive Open Online Course
(X) : K-MOOK, kmook, mook
○ Required access authority
-[Save] Using the service, files such as images and movies could be saved on the device.
- [Learning history] Learning history can be saved for evaluation and analysis of learning activities.
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Tel. : 02-3780-9909