Yaya Learns Spanish is a fun, educational game suitable for kids between 3 & 8 years, introducing young children to Spanish vocabulary, phonetics, and initial sounds. The background story is narrated by native speakers and accompanied by original and beautiful artwork. No ads, no in-app purchases.
Follow Yaya on her exciting adventure to discover where her parents are taking her for her fifth birthday. Solve the riddles and learn Spanish along the way.
Main features of our app include the following:
• COPPA compliant — no ads, no in-app purchases, and safe for young children
• Choose from five languages (English, German, Spanish, Korean, or Chinese) to guide your children through fun and educational games. There are audio instructions throughout the app, so young children who are not yet able to read can navigate through the game without problems
• Suitable for children between the ages of 3 and 8 years, the perfect age to start learning Spanish as second language or to complement their phonetics learning
• Hands on learning—no passive watching of tutorial slides. Children absorb the Spanish language through funny games aimed at prolonging their concentration span and increasing learning effectiveness
• Five interactive games introducing basic numbers in Spanish and more than 30 other common Spanish words that children encounter in their everyday lives
• Story-based games to keep children engaged
• Beautiful artwork and quality design throughout
• High-quality narration in five languages spoken by native speakers
1) Train Station - children will hone their detective skills by searching for hidden coins at the train station. They will learn how to count from One to Ten in Spanish.
2) The Journey - children will discover different locations during the train journey. They will learn 12 Spanish words, such as “castle,” “lake,” and “windmill.” They will also apply their logic skills to connect different shapes on the train track.
3) Theme Park - children will answer various quiz questions to get the tickets they need for rides. Here, they will learn 10 Spanish words, such as “car,” “train,” “truck,” “boat,” and “airplane.”
4) Birthday Party - children will help decorate and prepare the birthday room. They will bake the cake, mix the juice, pump up the balloon, and more. They will learn 15 Spanish words in this section, such as “cake,” “candy,” “juice,” “balloon,” and “present.”
5) Final Quiz - children will take a final quiz, earn points, and eventually bring their newly learned vocabulary into long-term memory