by: Karhu Media, LLC • 5
Video coaching at a distance made quick and easy!
VidJump is an app designed to transfer small video clips quickly, automatically and wirelessly from one iOS device to another over any distance. Coaches can record and review videos with the app on any iOS device. The recorded videos are immediately and automatically compressed and transferred over any reliable wireless network to one more more paired iPads for athlete review.
Athletes are able to quickly review the videos transferred to the iPad, as the most recent 8 videos are loaded in a grid view and auto play in slow motion. Any video can be reviewed in full screen and the slow motion rate can be adjusted.
The app is ideal for sports where coaching takes place at a distance, or when the athlete wants to immediately review their performance.
- Coaches capture up to 8 second videos on any iOS device (iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad)
- Coach can review most recent videos taken quickly within app
- Videos are transferred immediately and automatically to one or more iPads over cellular or WiFi network
- Grid of 8 most recent videos displayed in iPad app
- Copies of videos taken in coach and athlete version are saved to Photos app for later review if necessary
The coach (camera) version of the app is free. The athlete (iPad display) version of the app requires a yearly non-renewing subscription to receive and display videos and includes a 30 day free trial period.