Hangul Basic Study
by: kim juyoung • 0
Learn to repeat while using Korean consonants and vowels.
- Writing: Study Hangul by yourself.
- In order / Random: You can test in random order.
- Various pen colors: You can change the color of the pan. Please study with your favorite color.
- Range: You can set the learning range. See more and more Hangul skills.
- Pad support: Supports phone and pad. Study on a wider screen.
- Repeat: You can write the current word as a repeat and check the correct answer.
- Back: If you want to re-use the word you just learned, press the Back button and listen again to the word you just learned.
1. Repeat consonants first
2. Next, repeat the vowel
3. If you have learned consonants and vowels, select each of the consonants and vowels in the "Range screen". You can learn with new letters that contain consonants and vowels.