Two player games for kids
by: Abuzz D.O.O. • 0
A unique combination of simplicity, creativity and addictive gameplay makes this the most enjoyable educational app for toddlers and kindergarten children. This brings a lot of laughter and fun for the whole family while the little ones learn the names and pronunciation of animals; fruits and vegetables; cars; alphabets (abc); and numbers. This game also teaches the young ones to build concentration; explore their imagination; develop multitasking skills; recognize day to day familiar objects; stimulate logical thinking; improve cognitive thinking; and also improve their reaction skills.
Timer: play for a break or play to learn - options to select timers of 1, 2 and 3 minutes.
Categories: select what you already know or what you want to learn - categories are animals, food, cars, alphabets (letters) and numbers.
1 or 2 Player mode: play alone; or play with your brother or sister or friends; or play against your father and mother - fun time with your family and friends which includes learning along the way.
Difficulty Levels: easy mode for beginners; medium mode for kids who already know the names - as in this the objects are rotated and makes it harder for them to play, while for some it's a good practice of what they have already learnt; and finally hard mode for experts, which additionally tests their mental alertness.
Board Size: depending on your device i.e. mobile or tablet and depending on the difficulty level, the game automatically adjusts to different board sizes.
Languages: 30 different languages and pronunciations.
*Hint shows when the game starts and also when the child selects two wrong objects or is waiting for more than 3 seconds to find the right object - it's a great tool to help babies who are just beginning to learn.
* Objects to be selected comes as pictures and text i.e. spelling along with their pronunciation as well (phonics).
* Spawning of objects in easy level; image rotation and scrambling of objects in hard difficulty level.
* Creative puzzle game with over 300 hand drawn objects and more categories and objects coming soon!
* Improves the response speed and the coordination of the brain and the body (hand/fingers).
* Simple and easy to use and learn for all the children in the family and even the elderly to play together.
* Helps the children to improve their concentration and memory.
* Simple interface and pronunciation of all words allows even babies to play and learn independently.
If you have any feedback and suggestions on how we could further improve the design and interaction of our apps and games, please visit our website http://iabuzz.com/ or leave us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org