Charlie Jumped out of the Clock - Learning Story
by: CRAYON BOX Inc. • 0
*** Mom's Choice Awards - Mobile Apps Gold ***
"Charlie Jumped out of the Clock is a cute storybook app that teaches children all there is to know about telling time in a fun way. Following Grandpa throughout his day, readers learn to set the clock to specific times so Grandpa doesn’t miss his daily chores. Along the way readers also have a great opportunity to learn to tell time as well."
- BestAppsForKids (http://goo.gl/ylzTUA)
With the power of storytelling teaching your child how to read the time on clock can be just fun, fun, fun!
Charlie the cogwheel and his friends are in a big trouble! Help them move the clock hands to tell the right time. Throughout his daily chores grumpy grandpa relies on his old clock and it's up to you not to let him down!
The "Charlie Jumped out of the Clock" is a beautifully illustrated learning story packed with interactive scenarios, animations and educational narration. We've used the proved to be effective approach of teaching how to read the clock in the following sequence:
- clock face, clock hands and their movement;
- hours and minutes;
- half past..., quarter past... and quarter to...; and
- meaning of AM and PM.
Each learning step is integrated into the story and includes explanation, demonstrative animations and practical quiz.
If you have already started teaching your child how to read the clock the story about Charlie will help you extend and enrich your teaching experience. We've considered the parents needs and added several useful features.
- Jump to the chapter you need using the story map.
- Make your own quizzes and play with our child the practice mode designed for free interaction with the clock face outside the main story.
- 17 colorfully illustrated interactive scenes
- 9 quizzes integrated into the story
- practice mode (interactive clock)
- story map for quick navigation
- professional narration (U.S. English)
- more than 30 minutes of the overall story duration
"I particularly loved the balance between teaching some of the key concepts through narration and playtime. We had fun putting the numbers on the clock face. And we loved moving the clock hands in the game to help Grandpa with his chores. This is a fun educational app for teaching young children how to tell the time and I highly recommend it." - Jo Owens
"I highly recommend this app if you have kids that are learning to tell time. It’s very interactive and allows for exploring at the users own pace. LOVE IT!" - Jackie Bryla
"For the amount of clock-setting practice she got while she was enjoying it and considered it play, I would recommend this app." - Karen
*** THIS EXPERIENCE:
- is designed for iPhone4, 5, 6, 6+ and iPad
- does not contain in-app purchases
- does not contain any sort of advertising
*** Contact Us!
For any technical issues, feedbacks, supports, please don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*** Stay updated about the launch of our new apps!
Visit our site: www.crayonfriends.com
Copyright (c) CRAYON BOX Inc. 2015 All Rights Reserved.