Remote Battery & Connectivity
by: Caramba App Development • 80
***** The only app that gives you iPhone Battery Alerts on your Apple Watch!
***** The only app that shows your iPhone Battery on your Watch Face [with purchasable upgrade]!
"Remote Battery & Connectivity" is a super convenient utility app. It enables you to use your Apple Watch to check the charging level of your iPhone, and gives you alerts on the Watch when the iPhone is full charged or when the battery level get critical. On the iPhone app, you can view the battery level of your Watch. In addition, the app gives information on your current data connection and network carrier. After upgrading the app, it can show all this information conveniently on your Watch Face!
- Check whether your iPhone is fully charged while it is plugged in on the other side of the room
- Check your iPhone charging level without pulling your iPhone out of your pocket
- Check your Watch charging level on your iPhone when it is charging on the wireless charger
- Show your iPhone battery level and connection status on your Watch Face using Complications [with purchasable upgrade]!
- Use Glances to check your iPhone's battery level from the Watch home screen
- Get a notification on your Apple Watch when your iPhone is fully charged, or when its charging level drops below a threshold.
- Customize the alert limits of the battery level
- Save costs! Use your Watch to quickly check if you have a WiFi or cellular data connection
- Be creative and find many more ways to use the app!
NOTE: This app contains an auto-renewable subscription. It is a weekly, monthly or yearly subscription, and it provides you the option to set custom battery level limits, enables complications on your watch, and removes all ads.
The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
For more info, see: