Victory Baseball Team
by: WestRiver • 1.4K
bases loaded, two outs in the ninth inning! If you were a baseball manager, what would you do? John McGraw? Joe McCarthy? You can also be a legendary baseball manager.
"Victory Baseball Team" is a baseball team management simulation game in which a player becomes a baseball manager to assign manage team's lineup, command orders during the games, and scout new players with collected assets.
Check your potentials as a future baseball manager with "Victory Baseball Team"!
1. Simple rules to play (You don't need to know much about baseball.)
2. 5 levels of players on their performance
3. Total 6 leagues of difficulty level
4. Baseball card system that is offered according to the team's performance and records
5. Great simulation of realistic baseball games
6. Hundreds of attractive characters and realistic motions
7. Detailed players' data on their abilities
8. Fun and interesting commentary during the games
* Command description
The game generates various situations based on each of baseball players' abilities. By selecting one of four given commands, the baseball manager can increase the probability of the best situation. The choice of the manager's command will greatly influence the result of a game.
- "Just do it yourself" (Hitter/Pitcher)
Let the player play by himself. The results depend only on a players' ability.
Tip) Use this most of the time and use other commands in only specific cases because the frequent use of other commands results in decreasing their effects.
- "Full swing, Go homer!" (Hitter)
Let the hitter take in full swing. It is more likely to hit a home run but is more likely to hit an outfield fly.
Frequent uses will increase the probability of outfield fly balls.
Tip) This is useful when you can score just by hitting an outfield fly.
- "Use a short swing for a hit" (Hitter)
It is more likely to get a hit but is more likely to be grounded out.
Frequent uses will increase the probability of a grounder.
Tip) When two outs, second base or third base loaded, it's perfect time to use this.
Tip) Slow runners may lead a double play.
-"Take till the first strike" (Hitter)
It is more likely to get an intentional walk but is more likely to be struck out.
Frequent uses will increase the probability of a strikeout.
Tip) Use this when you want to advance the bases and avoid a double play.
- "Fast ball to strike out!" (Pitcher)
It is more likely to strike out but is more likely to be hit a home run.
Frequent uses will increase the probability of a home run.
Tip) Use this when you'd rather be hit a home run than the bases are full loaded.
- "Carefully, Target to corner"(Pitcher)
It is more likely to ground out but is more likely to be get an intentional base on balls.
Frequent uses will increase the probability of a walk.
Tip) When a runner is at the first base, it's good time to use this for a double play.
- "Intentional base on balls"(Pitcher)
If you meet a power hitter and bases are loaded, it's a good strategy to him walk.
* Players ability description
- Stamina(Hitter/Pitcher) : After each inning, a certain amount of stamina decreases. A player who lost his stamina can only perform 50% of his ability.
- Power(H) : The more power is the more likely to hit a home run.
- Contact(H) : The more contact is the more likely to hit safely.
- Run(H) : The more run is the more likely to run safely to the next base.
- Mental(H) : The more mental is the more likely to draw a base on balls.
- Speed(P) : The more speed is the more likely to strike out and fly out.
- Movement(P) : The more movement is the more likely to ground out and fly out.
- Control(P) : The more control is the less likely to be drawn a base on balls.
- Mental(P) : The more mental is the less likely to be hit a home run.