by: Sensopia Inc • 23.2K
MagicPlan creates floor plans. It measures your rooms and draws floor plans just by taking pictures. Simply add objects, annotations, and attributes to create the complete plan of a property.
(Please note that you need a device that has a gyroscope or that is Tango-enabled)
You can pay to get your plan in PDF, JPG, PNG, SVG, DXF, and CSV formats, as well as publish an interactive map on the web.
• Downloaded by more than 10 MILLION users.
MagicPlan is the ideal app for real estate agents, craftsmen, adjusters, firemen, architects, home inspectors, interior designers, small businesses, furniture retailers, and many more.
MagicPlan is not another floor plan drawing application:
• No need to measure;
• No need to draw;
• No need to move furniture;
• No need for expertise.
MagicPlan is free to download and use on the device.
What’s not free:
- Certain objects are locked
- Getting PDF + JPG + PNG + SVG + Interactive Web Site + DXF + CVS
- Commercial usage
- Sharing floor plans with another MagicPlan user
- Buy: Purchase one property plan at a time for $2.99.
- Subscription: While your subscription is active enjoy an unlimited usage for $9.99/month.
MagicPlan Cloud: Store your floor plans on the cloud.
Laser distance meters support:
- BOSCH GLM 100 C Professional, GLM 50 C Professional
- DeWalt DW03201
- Leica Disto D110, D510 (Europe), E7500i (North America), D810, S910
- Stabila LD520, LD250 BT
- Stanley TLM99, TLM99s, TLM99si, TLM660
- WDM 8-14
• Android 4.0 and above
• Room Capture requires a gyroscope or a Tango-enabled device. MagicPlan makes full use of the depth camera and motion tracking (if available) to make the capture process simple, robust, and more precise.
MagicPlan technology is based upon a multiple patent technology technology leveraging the gyroscope.
Terms of Service: http://sensopia.com/index.php/terms-of-service/