Foxit PDF Reader & Converter
by: Foxit Software Inc. • 72.4K
Want a free PDF reader? Try Foxit MobilePDF. This is an easy-to-use PDF reader which allows you to view, annotate, and protect PDF files on Android devices while on the go. Unlike other PDF readers, this app comes with ConnectedPDF, a leading edge technology that powers document intelligence, security, and collaboration services for PDF files.
Foxit MobilePDF provides you with the following capabilities:
Reliable: 100% compliant with your current PDF ecosystem.
Lightweight: doesn’t exhaust your device resources.
Fast: no long waits to open PDFs.
Secure: powerful file protection features to safeguard sensitive information against unauthorized access.
Collaborative: full control of your content.
Multi-Language: 12 languages to meet the demand of worldwide customers.
What Foxit MobilePDF can offer to you:
View, organize, and edit PDF files
• Reflow PDF files for easy viewing
• Support multiple tab view (for tablets only)
• Rename, move, copy or delete PDF file(s)
• Annotate, stamp, and sign PDF documents
• Play audios and videos
• Scan, capture, and convert paper documents to PDFs
Work with ConnectedPDF
• Convert PDF files to ConnectedPDF format
• Work with protected cPDFs
• Participate in Connected reviews
• Track who reads or edits your PDF document
• Share comments and discussions on PDF documents
• Share your PDF file with a file link
Work on PDF forms
• Fill out and save PDF forms
• Import and export form data
• Submit PDF forms via HTTP, FTP, or Email
• Generate 2D barcodes for Ultraforms-enabled PDF forms
Share, store and synchronize PDF files
• Share PDF files and screenshots from within the application
• Save, synchronize and access PDF files in Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, and Foxit Drive
• Share multiple files across your desktop and Android device via Wi-Fi
• Protect PDF files with certificates, passwords, and Microsoft Rights Management Services (RMS)
• Manage the app and protect corporate data with Microsoft Intune
• Participate in Share reviews and Email-based reviews
• Optimize PDF documents
• Sign PDF documents with digital certificates
• Save, synchronize and access PDF files in OneDrive Business
• Create and combine PDF files
• Convert Microsoft Office files, TXT and image files to PDFs
• Convert PDFs to Microsoft Office files, TXT, image, and HTML files
• Work on dynamic XFA forms (requires subscription to Foxit PhantomPDF Business)
To activate the advanced features, you should create a Foxit account and subscribe to Foxit MobilePDF. The subscription works for Foxit MobilePDF across your iOS, Android, and Windows devices. After subscription, just sign in with your Foxit account and the advanced features will be available.
You can subscribe to Foxit PhantomPDF to create, edit, protect, and collaborate PDF files on Windows desktop. Subscription to Foxit PhantomPDF also allows for free and unlimited access to the advanced features in Foxit MobilePDF.
Follow Foxit on Facebook and Twitter!