Evernote – Organizer, Planner for Notes & Memos
by: Evernote Corporation • 1.5M
Evernote helps you focus on what matters most and have access to your information when you need it. Input typed notes or scan handwritten notes. Add to-do’s, photos, images, web pages, or audio ... and it’s all instantly searchable. Organize notes any way you want and share with anyone. And Evernote syncs across your devices so your information is always with you, everywhere you go.
"Use Evernote as the place you put everything … Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote" – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
Evernote gives you the tools you need to keep your work effortlessly organized:
• Write, collect and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, memos, checklists and to-do lists. It’s the only planner you need.
• Keep journals, documenting the news, events and milestones of your daily life.
• Take notes in a variety of formats, including: text, sketches, photos, audio, video, PDFs, web clippings and more
• Use camera capture to easily scan and comment on pieces of paper, including printed documents, business cards, handwriting and sketches
• Attach Microsoft Office docs, PDFs and photos
• Organize your memos, receipts, bills and invoices
• Use Evernote as a digital notepad and easy-to-format word processor for all your thoughts and memos as they come
• Sync everything automatically across any computer, phone or tablet
• Start your task working on one device and continue on another without ever missing a beat
*SHARE YOUR IDEAS*
• Create, share and discuss with the people who help get your work done, all in one app
• Get inspired and brainstorm creative ideas by working collaboratively
• Share your notes, notebooks, memos, journals, planner with your friends, colleagues or family
*EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE*
• Make personal to do lists to keep your thoughts organized
• Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists
• Gather, capture and store every thought you need to stay productive
• Plan events such as holidays, weddings or parties
• Use it as a planner to organize your life.
• Write notes, memos and journals on the go with the easy-to-use notepad.
*EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS*
• Create agendas and planners, write notes, memos, journals and craft presentations. Use it as your ultimate planner at work.
• Annotate documents with comments and notes during team meetings, then share with colleagues
• Maximize productivity by letting multiple participants access and work alongside each other
*EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION*
• Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss a vital thought
• Use it as a planner to keep track of lecture notes, exams and assignments.
• Create different notebooks and planners for each class and keep everything organized.
• Keep track of your upcoming exams, assignments and deadlines in your planner.
• Clip and highlight articles from the web for academic research
• Discuss and annotate notes, memos and drafts
*HOME SCREEN WIDGET*
Access Evernote easier and faster using the Home screen widget
Also available from Evernote:
EVERNOTE PREMIUM - The ultimate workspace.
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Save emails to Evernote
• Search inside Office docs and attachments
• Annotate PDFs
• Scan and digitize business cards
• Show notes as presentations, instantly
$7.99 monthly, $69.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings.