Tap Metronome (drum machine, irregular patterns)
by: Batalsoft • 561
Tap Metronome is the professional choice for the most demanding musicians. Simple and easy to use, it contains a wide variety of features and a powerful and stable time engine. This metronome is an essential tool to stay in time.
Main features of TapMetronome:
- Excellent accuracy and designed to keep in time thanks to one of the most precise beat making.
- Fine tempo tuning from 40 to 250 bpm.
- Easy time signature definition through the Patterns Panel: emphasis beats, standard beats, silences. The Patterns Panel allows to define beat subdivisions per bar (triplet, quarter, quintuplet, sextuplet, eight, sixteenth, etc.) as well as irregular rhythm patterns. Watch the video demo to see it working.
- Tap the central button at the desired tempo and Tap Metronome will start at that pace.
- Visual beat indication on the Pattern Panel at the current beats per minute.
- Vibration at the desired rate. Different vibration for accented and standard pulses.
- Save, load and delete your own presets or configurations.
- 6 different HQ stereo sounds available: classic metronome, modern metronome, Hi Hat, Drum, Beep and Indian Tabla.
- You can turn the screen off and the metronome will play on the background (it helps to extend battery life)
- Unlike other market applications, if you receive a call or change to another app while the metronome is playing, Tap Metronome will stop.
- Suitable for any instrument: piano, guitar, organ, violin, etc.
- Available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian and Korean (experimental).