Decked! (Bodyweight) - Lite
by: Decked Fitness • 52
Are you sick and tired of boring workouts that fail to deliver results? Well Decked! Challenge is just what you've been searching for.
- 2 pre-made workouts with different difficulty levels (more workouts in Pro version),
- Ability to create custom workouts utilizing the in-built exercise library (Pro version only),
- Numerous exercises (with tutorials) focused on using only your body weight as resistance,
- Helpful regressions and progressions for each exercise,
- No equipment required,
- CrossFit orientated training style,
- Results and progress tracking (see your performance improve as you get fitter),
- Share your achievements and challenge friends by posting your workout result to Facebook,
- Personal Best (PB) tracking for pre-made workouts,
- Body statistics,
- Helpful exercise and well-being tips,
- App to SD.
With Decked! Challenge no two workouts are ever the same, ensuring your body/muscles are always guessing and you’re entertained. These continual variations in stimuli should also help prevent those plateaus in results that can be so frustrating. In addition, each workout is specifically structured to provide balanced results.
And the great news... Absolutely NO EQUIPMENT IS REQUIRED! All you need is a little bit of floor space and some enthusiasm.
So, how does it work?
Decked! Challenge (Bodyweight) is a workout based around a deck of cards, randomly drawn.
Each suit of the deck represents a particular exercise (e.g. Spades may be Squats) and the value of the card determines the number of repetitions (e.g. 7 of Spades would mean you need to perform 7 Squats).
There are a few more rules however to keep things interesting...
- Picture cards count as 10 repetitions, and
- Jokers count as 10 repetitions of all 4 suit exercises (to be performed consecutively).
Decked! Challenge also allows for progressive development. You can specify the difficulty of the workout by choosing the type of deck you want to use:
- Beginner = No picture cards and only 1 Joker (41 cards total).
- Intermediate = Full deck but only 1 Joker (53 cards total).
- Advanced = Full deck and 2 Jokers (54 cards total).
Don’t be concerned if you can’t complete the full deck of cards on your first try. These workouts are designed to be challenging, but with commitment and perseverance you will soon see your workout time decrease and the number of cards completed in a session increase!
The goal in Decked! Challenge is to compete against yourself (and your friends) in an effort to beat your Personal Best for a given workout. At the end of your workout why not challenge your friends to see who’s Decked!. Challenge friends by posting results to your Facebook page or the Decked! Challenge Facebook page and become a DECKED! CHALLENGE CHAMPION.
But remember, maintaining good form and posture during exercise is vital to ensuring your body gets the most from your workouts (and to avoid injury). Be sure to read each exercise description before completing a workout. Maintaining good form and posture will create a fitter, faster and stronger you!
So now the only question is... HAVE YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO GET DECKED!?
CrossFit xfit Workout Fitness Playing Cards Card Exercise Pushup Situp sit up push up push-up sit-up Deck of Cards Facebook crunch crunches Decked! Decked Challenge bodyweight body weight training squats lunges twists results graph graphing records log logbook goals personal best PB pb body stats statistics well-being progress tutorial tutorials resistance carddeck workout deckcard deckcards exercise exercising handstand squat lunge pullup run running burpee endomondo strava runtastic jefit gymrat calorie trainer playing card workout playing cards workout playingcard workout playingcards workout travel workout travelling workout travel exercise travelling exercise