Money Lover: Budget App & Expense Tracker
by: Finsify • 131.5K
#1 Finance Manager App on Android since 2011.
Best of 2017 App.
Google Top Developer.
Editors' Choice since 2016.
Money Lover makes personal finances management easy for everyone. It helps you simply manage everything from cash, credit cards, bills, receipts, and money saving, etc in one secure place.
Get Money Lover today to control your finances like a boss.
Money manager: Keep track of daily expenses, incomes and put them in category.
Budgeting: Plan and budgets to never overspend and save more money by applying envelope system.
Reporting: Financial reports give you overview of your spending, income by date or group.
Security: Data encrypted by RSA-1024 bit. Support PIN code, Fingerprint to unlock.
Credit Wallet: Designed for managing credit card and notifying repayment.
Linked Wallet: Automatic bank feed. Update from banking accounts, e-wallet and crypto wallet.
Note: We support 17 countries. Please go to Connect to bank and check the availability.
1. Debt & Loan Tracker
2. Home widgets & Quick add button
3. Scan & Store paper receipt
4. Online backup & Sync
5. Currency Exchange
6. Tips & Interest Calculator
7. SMS detector
8. Recurring transactions
9. Multi-currency supported
10. Share Wallet
11. Sync between devices
12. Saving wallet
13. Events & Travel mode
14. Bills reminder.
15. More 130+ free icons
16. Transaction tags
17. Money Saving Goals Tracker (New)
Upgrade to PREMIUM to support us and have more power
Unlimited number of budgets, savings, wallets, events.
Export to CSV, Excel
Follow us to get updates, useful tips or gifts.
Need support or share feedback? Feel free to email to firstname.lastname@example.org or chat via in-app Help & Support.
Loved by the media:
The Independent: Best Personal Finance app
Techuntold: Best budgeting app for Android
AppListo: Top 10 Apps for Expense Tracker
Bluestacks: A must have budgeting app.
Clarification for Access Permissions:
- Network Communication (Internet Access) is for syncing data and getting money exchange rate.
- Social Information (Read Contact) is for suggesting “With Who” to tag your people in your contact list.
- Your Location is for identifying your location of the transaction.
- Storage (modify or delete contents on your USB storage) is for creating and storing backup data to the USB storage.
- Access to System tools is for adding Home screen shortcuts and widget.