SanDisk Wireless Media Drive
Enjoy the freedom to wirelessly share and stream high definition content across smartphones and tablets with the SanDisk Connect Wireless Media Drive app. This app requires a SanDisk Connect Wireless Media Drive device in order to work.
Simply connect wirelessly from your mobile device to the media drive and instantly stream your HD movies, browse photos and listen to music from around-the-house or on-the-go while avoiding the common hassles of cables, attachment limits or Internet availability.
Wireless Media Drive App
• Wirelessly access your movies, photos, music and documents stored on the media drive from your mobile device. No Internet or router required
• Automatically categorize your content into photos, videos, music and other documents and view it within the App
• Upload photos, videos and other files from your mobile device to the drive and free up space on your mobile device
• Download files from the drive to the mobile device for offline access
• Edit photos, play slideshows and auto-play all music files
• Use your mobile device’s native document previewer to view PDF, Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents.
• Connect the media drive to your local Wi-Fi access point to connect to the Internet
• Set up a WEP/WPA password for the Media Drive WiFi network and secure your connection
• Use the App to easily upgrade the Media Drive’s firmware whenever there is an update available
About the SanDisk Connect Wireless Media Drive Device (sold separately)
• Works wirelessly via Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), no Internet or router required
• Expandable storage capacity via the SD card expansion slot
• Simultaneously connect up to 8 devices and stream up to 5 HD video stream
• Up to 8 hours of continuous streaming on a single charge1
• Accessible up to 150 feet away
• Optional Wi-Fi password protection (WPA)2
• To learn more about the Wireless Media Drive go to www.sandiskconnect.com
Note: The media drive can store any file type. However, streaming content such as movies and music is dependent on the file support provided by your mobile device.
1 Based on streaming 720p content at 2mbps to one device; actual life and performance may vary depending upon usage and settings; battery not replaceable.
For questions, please consult the SanDisk support page at http://sandisk.com/support
SanDisk is a trademark of Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates, registered in the United States and other countries.
2016 Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates. All rights reserved.