Flash Card Quiz
by: Paragon Software GmbH • 333
*** FREE APP! NO ADS ***
Do you study foreign languages? Do you cram theorems and formulas for exams? Learn by heart all important information easily and efficiently with the Flash Card Quiz from Paragon Software!
What can I learn with a help of the Flash cards?
• Add foreign words and their translation right from Paragon Software dictionary applications developed in conjunction with the world’s leading publishers such as Berlitz Publishing, Duden, HarperCollins, Langenscheidt, Oxford University Press and PONS, among others.
The app is compatible with all dictionaries by Paragon Software version 3.4.8 and higher including Slovoed dictionaries --https://play.google.com/store/search?q=slovoed&c=apps -- reliable and well-known electronic dictionaries in the widest combination of over 30 world languages.
• Create your own cards containing formulas, definitions, theorems or any important information. Study the native language spelling, geography, mathematics, physics and much more things.
Why does it work?
• The program combines two effective testing methods. The first one is a popular multiple choice test. The second method implies that user should remember a right answer without any prompt, and then compare his or her answer with the correct one.
• Reviewing intelligent system guarantees words learning quickly for a long period.
• Quick voice input. To create your own cards is not necessary to use a keyboard - just pronounce a question and answer.
• Activate a group of cards to quickly add newly created cards to the active group.
• General statistics of the program are graphically represented.
• Multilingual interface: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish.
Paragon Software Group is the leading developer of multi-platform software applications for smartphones and desktop computers. Since its inception in 1994, the company has strived to exceed the expectations of its global customers by translating its innovative approach, expertise and independent production capacities to all levels of its diversified product development. Our product portfolio includes over 120 Multilingual Dictionaries (for 30+ languages and all possible language pair combinations) with databases by the world’s leading publishing houses such as Merriam-Webster, Collins, Duden, PONS, Van Dale, VOX, etc.