1,000 - 5,000 다운로드앱에 목록 추가
+ By BinaryEarth
This app is a real navigation tool designed for outdoors sports like hiking, bushwalking, mountain biking, kayaking and trail riding. Its simple to use and works even in the remotest back country since it doesn't need network connectivity. It allows you to work in UTM or lat/lon coordinates so you can use it with your paper topographic maps. Waypoints and track logs recorded in the field can be be viewed later in Google Earth.
* Shows your current location in easting/northing (UTM) or in lat/lon.
* Shows your speed, direction of travel, and total distance travelled in either metric of imperial/US units.
* Can store your current location as a waypoint, and can store a tack log to show where you've been.
* Waypoints and track logs can be imported from and exported to Google Earth KML and GPX files.
* Allows manual entry of waypoints in UTM or lat/lon coords.
* Can guide you to a waypoint with the "Goto" screen using true or compass bearings.
* Optional audible proximity alarm on goto page.
* Has a magnetic compass page (on devices with mag sensors only).
* Computes the local magnetic declination at startup using the IGRF-11 model, for use on the goto page.
* Can display either a simple map of your current location and the stored waypoints, or a Google Map if a data connection is available.
* Supports the world-wide WGS84 datum along with the Australian datums and map grids AGD66, AGD84, GDA94, AGD, GDA, AMG, and MGA. (You can also use WGS84 for NAD83 maps).
* Shows satellite locations and signal strengths graphically.
* Can display simple or MGRS grid refs.
* Waypoint to waypoint distance and direction.
* Has online help pages.
* Thoroughly tested by the developer on bushwalks.
Extra features available only in this paid version:
* A custom datum can be configured using ellipsoid and shift parameters.
* An email or SMS containing a clickable link showing your location can be sent to a friend.
* An elevation profile of your route can be shown.
* Can average GPS locations over time to give a more accurate result.
* Can take photos, which are optionally geotagged, directly from the app.
* Unlimited number of waypoints and track log points. (The free version is limited to 3 waypoints and 20 tracklog points)
* Show sun rise and set times.
* Turn on/off flashlight from within app.
Permissions required: (1) GPS - to determine your location, (2) Network access - for access to Google Map tiles, (3) SD card access - to load and store waypoints and tracklogs, (4) Camera access for taking pics, and (5) Prevent phone from sleeping so that proximity alarm works.
Disclaimer: You use this app at your own risk. The developer accepts no responsibility for you getting lost as a result of using this app. Batteries in mobile devices can go flat. An alternate power source is recommended for extended hikes.
Note that this app is also now available for iPhone and Windows Phone 8. Please see the respective app stores for details.
Keywords: hike, walk, cycle, cycling, ride, tracklog, remote, backcountry, wilderness, wild, navigator, garmin, etrex, magellan, topo, gps tracker, gps surveyor, survey
Tags: handy gps, handy gps на андроид скачать, gps easting northing, gps sport handy, handy gps (free), handy gps 4.1 ed, handy gps binaryearth, gps, agd66 to wgs84 cocordinate convertor, handygps review hiking.
9.2: Alert users of free version when track log limit reached, Re-organized preferences page, Added option to clear session name.
9.1: Auto-choose best text sizes for goto and map pages, Doubled the speed at which GPS direction is used on goto page to make it more stable, Option on Google Map page menu to show current location on a terrain map using Google web maps.
9.0: Added option to overwrite waypoints when importing, Fixed bug with altitude entry in feet, Improved appearance of goto arrow.