100,000 - 500,000 다운로드앱에 목록 추가
+ By quetonix
**IMPORTANT: Please note your username and password is stored in an highly encrypted form on the device. THIS IS NOT ACCESSIBLE TO ME. If you are not happy with it being stored at all, you have an option to not store details on the device. Please do not store your details if you are do not agree with these details being stored. You agree to these terms if you store your details.**
THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE GIVEN GREAT REVIEWS! IT KEEPS THE UPDATES COMING :)
** SPECIAL THANKS TO MATT BRYSON AND JAMES ROBBINS. **
This app is free! THIS APP CONTAINS NO ADS.
-INTERNET : Needed to retrieve account information as well as linking to the community and accessing twitter feeds. https used where necessary.
- CALL_PHONE : APP needs permission to make phone calls as it needs to dial USSD codes to turn voicemail on or off etc. THIS IS ALL IT IS USED FOR.
- WRITE_APN_SETTINGS : App has now got the function to add the giffgaff APN! Coded with the help of Matt Bryson (developer of the great app giffgaff by Skinkers).
- SEND_SMS : Required to send a free sms to retrieve own number. No credit will be taken and new feature is included in the extras section, marked in blue.
** NEW **
Saving user credentials: The app stores user credentials so that the user is able to easily log in. AES encryption and Base64 encoding is used before storing these details so that these details cannot be obtained. User is able to clear login details or change login details in the "Preferences & Extras" section.
Android 4.0+ ONLY:
- NEW SLIDING MENU - buttons removed from the bottom of the page and put into a slide out menu accessible from the left hand side. See screenshots.
- More room as no more buttons at the bottom.
- Removed unneeded "Add APN" link in extras.
- More items in the extras menu (more USSD commands)
- Easy way to retrieve own number: requires a free SMS to be sent - see new permission.
- Bug fixes.
- Fixed crashing on start for some users.
- New title's for each section.
- Bug fixes.
- Top-up page errors fixed.
- Updated to fix My Account bug.
- My Account is now Dashboard.
- View payback, community stats, agent messages and notifications in Dashboard.
- Updated UI courtesy of giffgaff :), enjoy.
UPDATE to this version to obtain all the new features
- Bug fixes in community section. Rendering was too fast for gg to handle.
- Activate a new SIM from within the app.
- All new navigation buttons.
- Ultra fast navigation and multi-tasking between account, top-up and the community sections. Top-up while surfing the community.
- Contact an agent from within the application.
- Copy URL function added as requested from customer.
- Updated and fixed accessibility issues.
- Added ordering sim popup on first time install.
- Cleaned up a lot of code and cut down app size.
- Support for tablets. - Finally managed to figure out how to do this.
- Change back to mobile view from within app, menu --> more.
*with a £10 minimum topup on the new sim
**Please note that any error you receive while topping up, trying to connect to my account or the community is a problem with the giffgaff servers and has nothing to do with the functions of the app. The app can only work well if the giffgaff servers are also working well.**
*Have a suggestion? Why not email me or leave a comment below.*
This application is in no way affiliated with giffgaff. The giffgaff logo, website, and all web contents is copyright of giffgaff. All rights reserved.
This app is created by Qasim Musa. If you have any questions regarding the functions of this app, send an email to quetonix@LIVE.CO.UK
Tags: giffgaff, giff gaff, giffgaff voicemail prompts, giff making, 2.1 giffgaff, sofurry adult, gifgaf, the giffgaff, 4.2 giffgaff, giff compatible versions.
- Saving passwords is back. You will be asked to save login details at start of the app once. You will have a choice to save details, save later or never save.
Due to this feature being depreciated in newer versions of android, a new work around had to be found. The app stores the login details using AES encryption together with encoding the username and password.
**If you do not agree with your details being stored on the device, please delete your Login details from preferences**