Quick Circle Apps
100,000 - 500,000 다운로드앱에 목록 추가Tweets por @Appszoom
AND IT IS OPEN SOURCE - https://github.com/yoavst/quickapps !!!!
Enter our facebook https://www.facebook.com/quickcircle
Note: Does not work with Lollipop 20A, 20B, 20C.
The app currently include those models:
* Quick Torch - torch application for Quick Circle and regular torch app
* Quick Music - music application for Quick Circle that enables you to use any music player (unlike LG's one)
* Quick Calendar - show your next events in the Quick Circle
* Quick Notifications - mirror your notification, so you'll be able to see them without unlocking
* Quick Toggles - Control your Wifi, Mobile data, Brightness... without unlocking
* Quick Stopwatch - Count time with one click
* Quick Calculator - Calculate stuff fast
* Quick news - read the important news from your feedly feed
* Quick Compass - find the north
* Quick Dialer - call without unlocking
You can choose which module do you want to show from LG settings - Settings >> QuickCircleCase >> Select Apps
Big credit to the great designer Jeppe Foldager for the app icon
* Camera - For torch module
* Calendars - For calendar module
* Notifications - For notifications and for music (RemoteController require this permission)
* Draw on System - For torch module (QSlide)
* Call and contacts - for dialer module
Permissions for the toggle part:
* Access and change Wi-Fi state - for connect, disconnect and receive data about the wifi (still no internet permission)
* Access and change netowrk state - for connect, disconnect and receive data about the mobile data (3G/LTE)
* Bluetooth and Bluetooth admin - for enable and disable bluetooth.
* Write settings - for read & write settings like brightness level, airplane mode, sound mode...
So the root users can remove the permissions of the unused modules and the other modules will work fine.
Notice about infinity events: It will check only the first 15 times. To avoid that add a count to expire date to the repeating and it will show them all.
Tags: quick circle apps.
Support for dt2s (double tap to sleep), requires device administartor permission in order to turn off the screen. double tap anywhere on one of the quick circle apps module (except the launcher) in order to open "the tutorial".